ABOUT THE WELL-SEASONED COOK

FAQs



POLICIES


PRODUCT REVIEWS

Q) May I send you a product for you to review and discuss on your blog?

A) I do, on occasion, review products. A product must have a good general fit for The Well-Seasoned Cook, something that likely both myself and my esteemed readers would potentially enjoy. Though it is impossible for me to truly know what would please every individual reader, I take great pains in weighing suitable product candidates, and research products and customer service history to ensure, to the best of my ability, that any goods would be enjoyed by my readers without issue. An agreement to review your product does not imply that my review will be favorable, whether the product was given to me or purchased by me. Each review will clearly state where and how I obtained your product.

RESTAURANT REVIEWS

Q) Would you be interested in reviewing restaurants?

A) Restaurant reviews require repeated visits and careful, objective assessments of many elements of the dining experience. I do not have the resources, time, nor training to professionally judge an establishment skillfully, fairly, and with grace.


F.T.C. STATEMENT

I abide by the Federal Trade Commission December 2009 mandate to plainly disclose any and all goods, services, and/or financial compensation which I have received/may receive in connection with any post written on The Well-Seasoned Cook.


COPYRIGHTS/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

All writing and photography on this site are protected by copyright. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Photos and writing contributed from other sources (i.e., for food-blogging events) are also protected by the copyrights of their owners. These materials from other sources are published by permission and courtesy of the copyright owners and are credited.

Recipes featured on The Well-Seasoned Cook may be original, inspired by, or adapted from others' recipes. All recipes are identified as original, inspired by, or adapted from. Appropriate credit is acknowledged for every recipe. All recipes, regardless of source, are protected by copyright.


AS SEEN IN:

National Geographic Traveler (Photography)
The Food Hall by Todd English - The Plaza Hotel New York (Photography)
Getty Images (Stock photography)
Where Does the Money Go? 2011 Revised Edition (Trade paperback/HarperCollins)
Where Did the Jobs Go -- And How Do We Get Them Back? Your Guided Tour to America's Unemployment Crisis (2012 Trade paperback/HarperCollins)
Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board (Commissioned recipe development, writing, and photography)
Wu Magazine (Photography)
Desserts Magazine (Writing and photography, recipe testing, and reportage)
San Pellegrino (Photography)
Apartment Therapy - The Kitchn ( Featured cocktail recipe and photography)
Apartment Therapy - The Kitchn (Featured zucchini fries recipe and photography)
Blogs.com (Review of the Top Ten Beautiful Food Blogs)